Friday 17 June 2011

The Stephen King Reading Challenge

Hi Folks

Just a quick update today to let you all know that I’ve decided to participate in the 2011 Stephen King Challenge hosted by Book Chick City.  The challenge is split into 2 levels, the first level is to read 6 Stephen King novels and the second level is to read twelve Stephen King novels (more details can be found here).  I have only ever read one Stephen King book and I think if memory serves me right that was ‘The Green Mile’  As I have never seen the movie and to be honest can’t remember much of the story I think that I may start by reading that book over again.

The one issue with staring a book blog halfway through the year is that a good number of the reading challenges are already underway, sure it would be great to participate in a challenge asking you to read 25, 50 or even 100 books but when the year is almost half gone then I may struggle to complete that.  This challenge, being only six books for level one shouldn’t be too difficult for me and I look forward to getting on with it shortly.

Remember to check back to see how I’m getting on.

 

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment